Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Workfront/Workday Integration Guidance

Level 2
Hi All, We're wrestling with creating an integration between Workfront and Workday which will allow all changes in the Workday org structure - onboarding, inter-org transfers, off-boarding, to be reflected in Workfront. The issue is defining a process that can translate the seemingly endless levels of hierarchy in Workday into Workfront's limited 4-level hierarchical structure with as little manual intervention as possible. Has anyone had success in creating a process around this? Is there a tool/product that is tried and tested that you can recommend? Can anyone share a middle-tier solution I can base my solution on? Eagerly await your response
Norbert Esty, PMP ® NEW YORK UNIVERSITY IT Governance Perspective prevails where problems persist.
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Norbert, I am a product manager at Workfront and would love to collaborate on your proposed integration with Workfront. Certainly, I have a bias, but I would identify Workfront Fusion as the perfect "middle-tier" solution to map processes and data between the two solutions. I'm actually working with a colleague on some best practice templates that could be provided in Workfront Fusion. If you are open to it, I'd be willing to extend that collaboration and setup some time to discuss. I think there is a ton of value in the things you have noted (org structure, on-boarding, off-boarding, inter-org transfers) and it would amazing to put something together. I'd also love to chat more about the "4-level hierarchical structure" in Workfront. Let me know if you are interested and we can chat directly. Cheers. Darin Patterson Workfront

Level 9
I stumbled upon this thread and was super excited to see a Workday-WF Fusion integration. I'm looking forward to see what develops! Christina Jarosz Ascensus