Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Study on Custom Forms

Level 4
Update: The study is now closed! Thank you to everyone who signed up! Hi Everyone, We are looking for 1-2 people/team managers to talk to us about custom forms. Specifically, we are interested in learning your pain points around adding custom forms to projects, issues, and tasks (not templates). If you would like to give feedback on this, please sign up below. Thanks! Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront
4 Replies

Level 6
He Elissa, That link didn't work for me, did I miss the sign up window? Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services

Level 4
Hi @Ryan Carroll ! Yes, I closed it because we had so many people sign up. I apologize! Two options: (1) I can include you on a future round of testing if you want and/or (2) do you want to send me a list of your pain points for the designer? I definitely want to give your feedback to him. We just had so many people sign up, I didn't want to overwhelm him with sessions. Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 6
Well obviously it's a hot topic :) I would love to be included in a future round of test, and i can certainly provide you with a list of wants / desires / pain points - should I email them to you ? Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services

Level 4
@Ryan Carroll Yes, definitely something that needs improvement! Okay, great. I will message the designer and tell him you would like to talk to him the next round. In the meantime, yes, please email me! My email is elissalauber@workfront.com. Thanks, Ryan! Elissa Lauber Workfront