Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront’s Next Chapter‚ÄîAdobe completes the acquisition of Workfront

Employee

An important update from Alex Shootman, Workfront CEO

On the heels of Adobe’s announcement regarding its intent to acquire Workfront, I have more great news to share with you all: Adobe has completed the acquisition of Workfront.

We couldn’t be more excited about this partnership and what it means for our customers. Bringing Workfront, the leading work management platform for marketers, and Adobe together will power the creation and delivery of amazing customer experiences‚Äîand the critical workflows behind them.

This acquisition couldn’t come at a better time. At a time when delivering world class digital experiences to customers has never been more important. At a time when remote, dispersed, nomadic work is the norm and delivering personalized content and campaigns‚Äîat speed and at scale‚Äîis both challenging and key to staying competitive. The combination of Workfront and Adobe will empower our customers to achieve this efficiency, collaboration, and productivity.

You can read more about today’s news on our blog. If you have questions, please feel free to

contact your Workfront Account Executive or reach out to me personally.

Your Workfront family wishes you a happy, healthy holiday season.

Thank you,

Alex Shootman

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies