Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Research Study: Interface Concepts for Global Navigation

Employee

Hi there! I originally posted this question over in Workfront One. Apparently I got in there after the migration deadline, so it didn't make it over to Experience League automatically. I'm posting it here again, but only for reference. The study is now closed. A HUGE thanks to all who participated!

=======================

Hi Everyone, I'm Jesh, a User Experience Designer at Workfront. Much of our Workfront UI will need to change to feel more aligned with the family of Adobe Experience Cloud products. One of the many items on that list to adjust is global navigation. We have several navigation concepts we’ve been exploring that could help us look more like one of the family, each with their own pros and cons. We’d love to have you all take a look and tell us which concept is your favorite and why. It shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes. Thanks in advance for your help narrowing down these options! https://t.maze.co/104235375 I should also point out that this link is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer. We're hoping to end this study by the end of this week. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Again, the study is now closed. A huge thanks to all who participated! Here are the results of the survey for anyone interested. All responses were anonymous.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Again, the study is now closed. A huge thanks to all who participated! Here are the results of the survey for anyone interested. All responses were anonymous.