Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Workfront One Community - Did old threads get deleted with the conversion to Experience League?

Level 1

It appears that I no longer have access to discussions I participated in via the old platform, Workfront One. Was that content purged when Workfront was acquired by Adobe and the community moved to the Experience League platform? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hey @Anna_Holder Thanks for providing your old email address. I can perform a profile merge for you so that you can access your old Community profile (AnnaHo) with your current company email address. However, the caveat here is that you won't be able to access your new profile once the merge is complete (Anna_Holder). If you're fine with this, please let me know and I'll move forward with the merge!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Administrator

Hi @Anna_Holder Thanks for your response. Most of the content was migrated over from Workfront One when we moved back in August 2022. I see that your account is new - did you have a separate Community account associated with a different company email address on Workfront One?

Level 1

Hi @jon_chen, thanks for your reply. My email address would have been the same at that time as the one on my profile now.

Level 1

@jon_chen, I was able to find my old profile via an old discussion I participated in:

About AnnaHo - Adobe Experience League Community

Is there a way to merge this profile with the new one I created, or just go back to using the old one? When I logged into the Experience League Community for the first time today, it prompted me to confirm a user name, which I see now was the old one of "AnnaHo" (though I don't recall ever selecting that as a user name in the past). I changed my user name at that time to Anna_Holder. Now it seems I've got two profiles, but don't know how to access the other one (AnnaHo) since they're tied to the same email address [redacted].

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hey @Anna_Holder Thanks for providing your old email address. I can perform a profile merge for you so that you can access your old Community profile (AnnaHo) with your current company email address. However, the caveat here is that you won't be able to access your new profile once the merge is complete (Anna_Holder). If you're fine with this, please let me know and I'll move forward with the merge!

Level 1

Hi @jon_chen, that's good news! Yes I'm fine with you moving forward with the merge, since my new account doesn't really have content/history on it. Will I be able to change my user name after the merge? 

Thank you! 

Administrator

Hey @Anna_Holder @AnnaHolder Sounds good! You will keep your original username. I've updated your login - please log out and log back in to confirm if you have access to your old Community profile.

Level 3

Hi @jon_chen, that worked, thank you so much! I can now see all my old Community history under my profile, and I was able to update my user name. Much appreciated! 

Level 6

Hi @jon_chen, when we migrated to the new Admin console, I ended up with a new Adobe ID.  This username (ChloeWY) is tied to my work email.  But I now have a new Experience League account (ChloeWi2) tied to my work username, which is different from my work email.

Now I use Workfront in Chrome, but I access Experience League in Edge, and it's a bit of a headache.  Are you able to merge these two accounts also?  Ideally, I'd like to continue using ChloeWY but with my work username.