Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Workfront Boards: Is there a way to stack Workfront Board filter options?

Level 3

Hello, 

We are currently piloting Workfront Boards with one of our teams and we are noticing that the Boards filter doesn't allow us to stack filter options meaning if we select more than one filter the board will show cards that align to only one filter instead of taking both into consideration. For example, if we ask the board to only show tasks belonging to one project (Annual Report) AND tasks assigned to one user (Erika) it will only show all tasks assigned to that one user. Is there a way to stack Workfront Board filter options so that we can see all tasks belonging to a project AND assigned to a specific user?

Best,
E

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Unfortunately, you're correct on what you're seeing - the filters in Boards act as AND right now, not OR. Some others have voiced the desire to change this. Use the feedback button in Boards to suggest this! I also see you created an Idea - I upvoted it!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )