Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Announcement: Workfront One is migrating to Adobe Experience League the week of July 25, 2022

Administrator

Hello Workfront One members,

We’re excited to share that Workfront One will soon begin integrating to Adobe Experience League.

The mission and purpose of Adobe Experience League is identical to that of Workfront One. It’s the unified place where you can receive support every step of the way using Workfront and other Adobe solutions‚Äîfrom on-demand learning to communities to documentation and access to customer support.

Here are the key points to know as this migration begins:

• Don’t worry about having to go to the right page the first day. During the migration to Experience League, all Workfront One resources will automatically redirect to the identical page or relevant location already hosted on Experience League.
  • Starting July 22 through July 27, the Workfront One Community will temporarily switch to a read-only state. This is to ensure that our teams can migrate all community conversations and data to Experience League. During this time, you will still be able to browse the Community but will not be able to submit any comments, questions, or posts. If you have any product-related questions during the read-only period, we encourage you to open a case with the support team.
  • As a reminder, please do NOT create an account on the Experience League Community while the Workfront One Community is set to read-only. We will be automatically linking your existing Workfront One Community account for you.
  • We have a great reference page here containing information on training, customer support, community changes, and many more points of information.

We know you’re going to love having Experience League as a place of reference and community for Adobe Workfront moving forward. If you have any feedback or questions, please send an email to wfcommunitysupport@adobe.com or respond to this thread. Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Thanks for the update, Jonathan -- I hope all goes well!

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

If I have both accounts already: WF one and AEL should I worry, or will both get merged?

Administrator

Hey @Rafal Wodzisz‚ If both accounts are under the same email address, they will be merged into one account.