Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront and Customer Journey Analytics (CJA)

Level 3

Is anyone aware of any integration between CJA and Workfront in any shape or form?

Can these two solution talk to each other?

Is there anything in the pipeline?

Was trying to search fin Google but don't seem to get anywhere with it.

Appreciate any insights or knowledge sharing!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@MarTechMischief I reached out to the Workfront Product team for some insight here and here is what they said around integration Workfront + CJA: 

We don't currently have a CJA connector, however, customers can connect to CJA using the Adobe Authenticator app or universal connector. 

You're also more than welcome to reach out to the Customer Support team and check with folks with experience in Integrations to see if they additional information if you need more context. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@MarTechMischief I reached out to the Workfront Product team for some insight here and here is what they said around integration Workfront + CJA: 

We don't currently have a CJA connector, however, customers can connect to CJA using the Adobe Authenticator app or universal connector. 

You're also more than welcome to reach out to the Customer Support team and check with folks with experience in Integrations to see if they additional information if you need more context.