Expand my Community achievements bar.

Within Workfront Classic, how can a user with a work license share a link of a document. I have a plan license, I can share it via adding someone to it, or I can share it by emailing a link to the document.

Level 2

Here is the background, our designers post a PDF, which becomes a proof. I (admin) have the ability to create a link and email the link to another user within WF. My marketing partners don't (work licenses) There are various multi-step ways for them to share the proof but I'd like them just to be able to share the link, as I can. They are sharing the proof with people who may or may not be on the job.

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Anybody with a work license can share a proof with anybody without a license from within the proof using the share feature within the proof itself. I haven’t experienced any issues with that. Perhaps you have a permissions setting that turns off the share feature? I haven’t heard that’s even possible. The best way to share a proof is to open the proof and click share/add recipients, not using the public link which often fails (for me)

Level 2

Thank you, I didn't realize Proof HQ had this option.

Level 10

Hi @Peggy Hennessy‚

Once you add document in the project, either copy the hyperlink directly from the browser or share the document once you select it.

BR

Kundan

Level 2

Thank you, very simple I appreciate your help. I was making it much more difficult than it needed to be.