Expand my Community achievements bar.

Wildcards in reporting

Level 4
I have a few reports I run at the beginning of each month that show data for the previous month. One is a report for data from the previous month so, September 2019, one is run the same way but just shows data from September 2018 to compare YOY and one shows everything to date for this year and last year. So, January-September 2019 and January-September 2018. Each month though, I've just been changing the dates out which takes up too much time and I know I should be using Wildcards for these instead. Which wildcard/s would I use? Also, what is the best way to merge the reports or rebuild them so that the September 2019 and 2018 are together? Thanks! Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
Hey Shannon, Here's what I think will work: For the previous month report (just the September 2019 results) Between $$TODAYb-1m and $$TODAYe-1m . For September 2018 (or any month of the previous year) Between $$TODAYb-13m and $$TODAYe-13m For the January-"last month" 2019 (current year) Between $$TODAYby and $$TODAYe-1m For the January-"last month" 2018 (previous year) Between $$TODAYb-1y and $ $TODAYe-13m Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation