Expand my Community achievements bar.

When multiple people are assigned to a task, is there a way in the project timeline to display if one of them marked "done with my part"?

Level 5

When opening up a task there is the option in the assignment area to mark it "done with my part" and then it puts a green checkmark next to your icon.

0694X00000G9QnZQAV.pngIs there a way to get that same information from within the project timeline view? Either a column that shows who has marked it "done with my part" or getting the checkmark next to the user's name. We are trying to prevent users from having to open the task to see this information. I considered having them mark it 50% complete but we wouldn't know which one has completed their portion.

0694X00000G9QpQQAV.pngAnd yes I know I am very late completing my Fusion training, lol

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Tracy- there is a column you can add to a view or a report called Assignment and Status. This shows you Requested, Working, and Done for each assignee. The only down side, it is not in-line editable. So you might need both columns if the Project Owners need to inline edit assignments still