Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

What workfront skills are required for project management?

Level 1

Hi Community,

I'm using basics of workfront for executing my digital projects, however I'm planning switch into workfront as project manager. May I know what all workfront skills are required for this role. Do I need to be good at workfront admin part too. If possible please share few trainings for preparing for interviews.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, without knowing a lot of detail around your level of WF fluency, I recommend starting here (assuming you'll be creating projects as a PM). 

On the left side of the link above are links to a ton of other tutorials that would be helpful for you on reporting and resource management (your instance may not use resource management but you should look into it if you don't!).

Good luck.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, without knowing a lot of detail around your level of WF fluency, I recommend starting here (assuming you'll be creating projects as a PM). 

On the left side of the link above are links to a ton of other tutorials that would be helpful for you on reporting and resource management (your instance may not use resource management but you should look into it if you don't!).

Good luck.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Hey Thanks for reply,

I'm already going through those tutorials.