Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What is the best way to show a Gantt?

Level 6

I am looking for the best way to share a Gantt chart with the sponsor that doesn't look bad. I know there is the calendar report option, but this doesn't look all pretty and show items like predecessors, so will not work. I know i can share a timeline report externally, but this does not include a Gantt chart. Exporting looks like crap, so I can't do that. Overall what I was hoping was to be able to run a task level report for a specific project, and just include the Gantt option.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Tim,

Here's a primer on what's available within Workfront's native Gantt, in case -- with the right task filter and the Gantt View -- it will suffice.

I also invite you to consider our UberGantt solution, and if you're looking for something Even Prettier, to drop me an email at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com and ask me about our Timeline and/or Roadmap solutions.

Regards,

Doug