Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What integrations do you use?

Employee

With lots of out of the box integrations with Workfront, and more available through Workfront Fusion or using the API, I'm wondering, what integrations do you find the most valuable to your organization?

For me, while we utilize several, the integration I personally use the most often is the Workfront for Slack integration. It keeps me notified in real-time of updates that get posted to Workfront projects or tasks I'm tagged in, so I can keep working on other things, and know with just a quick glance if something is going on that I need to jump right into, or if it's something that can wait until I'm done with my current activity. Often, I find that I can reply directly to the update from within Slack and don't even need to go into Workfront to that task, which for some (not all) updates is useful if I have a quick answer or follow-up question.

Comment below with what you find the most valuable! Maybe I'll find a new integration to start using!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies