Expand my Community achievements bar.

What has your team seen regarding the effect of technology on retention and recruitment?

Employee

We’ve just released our 2021 State of Work Report where we examine how COVID-19 changed digital work. One of our biggest takeaways was that digital workers have become less forgiving when it comes to workplace technology‚Äîand they’re willing to act.

• Nearly half (49%) of U.S. workers say they are likely to leave their current job if they’re unhappy or frustrated with the technology they use at work.
  • On the other hand, the number of digital workers who reported applying for a job because they heard a company’s employees use great technology increased by 7 points.

You can read the whole report here, but we want to know—what has your team seen regarding the effect of technology on retention and recruitment?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

How can I get this report without having to put in my information to be added to the sales call/email list? I'm already a client!

Employee

Hi Leah,

My guess is that the team just wants to know who the report is resonating with and so that's why they're asking for an email address. I'll see what I can do to get you a copy of the report though!

Kyna