Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

What happened to the Issues UI in the New Experience?

Level 5

Trying to migrate some employees who live and breath in the native Issues UI in the former UI but I can't see it in the new UI. Help!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 8

Do you mean the issues tab that is on the project? That is now on the side menu:

0690z000008a5k2AAA.png

If you previously had a custom dashboard for issues, you can add that to the new layout template for them to see.

Level 5

That's it, but I don't see it, and it's not an option for me to toggle on in the Layout manager.

Level 8

Not sure if this helps, but here is a screenshot of the layout template where you can hide or show the Issues option.

0690z000008a7WRAAY.png

Another thing to check is if someone changed the terminology of the issue object on your layout template. Check for that here:

0690z000008a7WlAAI.png

Level 5

I see what you mean, but neither Issues nor it's redefined term of Assets is there. I don't have the option at all.

Could this be a toggle somewhere in Workfront's own land of admin panels? Because I'm a system admin on our instance, and I don't have this option.

Employee

Hi Howard,

To troubleshoot this, I recommend removing your layout template from your user, logging out, logging back in, and confirming the Issues menu button is there.

If it isn't, make sure you don't have to click "More" at the bottom of the list.

Thanks!