Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What a Great Meetup!

Level 1
To all of those who participated yesterday in the Atlanta User Group Meetup, thank you for your participation. A special shout out to @Emma Holland and @James Hill for taking the stage and presenting, and to @Aya Elsoukkary with Floor and Decor for hosting the event. We really appreciate everyone sharing their time and for the transparent conversation and feedback. I have attached the slides from yesterday's presentations and will be following up in the next day or 2 with more on the next steps for Capacity and Resource Management. Thank you again! Matt Barnes Workfront
2 Replies

Level 5
Yes! Thank you to @Aya Elsoukkary for allowing us to get together in your beautiful office and thank you to the presenters. I gained a lot of knowledge from the presenters and the conversations in the room and I look forward to the next meetup. Thank you Matt for sharing the deck and coordinating the next steps for further connect on the Capacity and Resource Management topic. Erica Foisy Integrate

Employee
For those of you who were able to attend, we would love your thoughts about what you liked and what you'd like to see in the future. There is a survey link below, it shouldn't take more than 2 to 3 minutes of your time and any feedback you can share is greatly appreciated. We're excited to make these events even better in 2020! (If you have any trouble w/ the link, feel free to also just shoot me a note directly at kristinfarwell@workfront.com). Thanks again to everyone! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/237VTB6 Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront