Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WF > Report > Send Report > Sent To > Error: You do not have sufficient access to search on the emailAddr field.

Level 2

Hi All,

I am facing the below error when i try to add User/people/email in the send to field under
WF > Report > Send Report > Sent To > Error: You do not have sufficient access to search on the emailAddr field.

Error: You do not have sufficient access to search on the emailAddr field.

jubinjohnpro_3-1665670118953.png

jubinjohnpro_2-1665670088938.png

My Queries:

1. Is this feature only available for admins?
2. Can a user with any plan with access to create edit manage Report, dashboard, filters use the Sent to feature?

Awaiting for someones quick help here,

Many Thanks,

Jubin John

4 Replies

Level 5

Does the user have manage access to the report they're trying to send or just view access?  They also need edit access to 

Edit access to Reports, Dashboards, Calendars and Edit access to Filters, Views, Groupings.

Level 2

Yes the User has the Manage access for the report and
Yes the User has edit access to Edit access to Reports, Dashboards, Calendars and Edit access to Filters, Views, Groupings.

Level 5

One other area to look at might be to see if they have access to user contact information.  It is a default for admins but a check box on other levels.

Level 2

Yes the I have the access to other user contact information, I am not sure if the admins have checked the check box but i am able to see other users profile and search them from the search bar icon, and i am able to generate report of all the users within my company group.