Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Weekly Meeting Notes for Many Projects with Follow-Up Action Items

Level 2
Hi there, How do you handle meeting notes taken in one sitting for a bunch of different projects each week that have action items that will need to be planned for in future meetings? I am brand new to Workfront and in the middle of a configuration on Phase 1 for our Graphics Team (we haven't launched anything yet). However, I am already planning for Phase 3 for Product Development projects. In the product development phase we will have a Stage Gate approach set up for product development projects across many categories (Soup, Broth, Non-Dairy Beverage, etc.). I am thinking they will also be across/in their own portfolio's. We have a weekly Stage Gate meeting and any products (each product will be it's own project) that are currently needing to be approved in a certain stage need to be discussed and there are meeting notes taken at that time. Then, we would need to be able to follow up on those action items at the date agreed upon. I am wondering how people handle this in Workfront. Do you take separate notes and then copy and paste them everywhere in to different projects and set future tasks to follow up? Would I set up a separate project or queue just for the intake of these meeting minutes, but then how do I connect them back to the actual project? Since Workfront is so robust it seems like there must be a simpler way? Thanks in advance for your help! Lori George Pacific Foods
21 Replies