Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Website project with a lot of page reviews

Level 10
Hi We are about to start the final leg of our new website when all the creative teams have to kick in with writing and supplying photos, videos and other graphic elements. I think we can come up with a decent project plan to track milestones and deadlines, but the part that is feeling overhwhelming is to keep track of the individual pages that have to be completed -- around 200 pages to be written, designed, reviewed, approved. Has anybody done this in Workfront and how did you manage the large number of proofs that each have their own mini project plan. Should that be done in a spreadsheet? Proofs -- did you share the links for each new page one at a time as a Proof, and how did you keep track of all those Proofs attached to a single project? Seems like too many to know the stage and all the approvers and comments. I'm imagining there is a Proof Approvals report that I should look for? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Jill Ackerman
0 Replies