Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Way to divide the values of two custom columns?

Level 2

I have two calculated custom columns driven by WEEKDAYDIFF expressions and I'd like to divide one by the other:

• one column tells me the number of business days left until the Planned Completion Date
  • one column tells me the number of days difference between the Planned Completion Date and the Estimated Completion Date

For each task, I want another column to divide the value in the second column by the value in the first.

Is that possible? Please help!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

You probably have to merge the two calculations in one big set of formula. Direct access to another column doesn't work as far as I know...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

You probably have to merge the two calculations in one big set of formula. Direct access to another column doesn't work as far as I know...

Level 2

Thank you @Manuel Bause‚ ! I ended up adding everything into one column and it does work. Thanks for pushing me in that direction!