Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Users receiving Welcome To Workfront email from Adobe

Level 7

Seemingly all of our users are receiving one or more emails from Adobe alerting them to their access.  (Nothing has changed in the system or with their access)

This is incredibly disruptive right now, is anyone receiving the same emails?  People think it is phishing and they're reaching out to me and others for clarification.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 9.44.47 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Richard__Carlson Thanks for your question. The emails you referenced occur when the Workfront product is migrated to the Adobe Admin Console and when users are assigned the Workfront product within the Admin Console. Hope that clears things up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @Richard__Carlson Thanks for your question. The emails you referenced occur when the Workfront product is migrated to the Adobe Admin Console and when users are assigned the Workfront product within the Admin Console. Hope that clears things up!

Level 8

Thanks for clarifying this. What is the method for ensuring these emails are NOT sent to our users, for those of us that have yet to migrate? These are not appropriate for Adobe to be automatically sending to my users and customers, especially not when a large portion of the email appears to link to Adobe sites as well.

Level 7

That's a great question.  After speaking with IT it seems like we did not initiate the mass migration of Workfront users into our Adobe Admin Console, this must have been initiated and completed on the Adobe side.  I have to say, it caused quite a bit of confusion within our company and I was answering a lot of user inquiries about the multiple emails that seemed like phishing attempts.

I can verify that this is what actually happened because we now have hundreds of provisioned users in the Adobe Admin Console setup.

If you look at it in a certain lens it might seem a bit unprofessional and it might undermine people's trust in Workfront within our company.

To put it bluntly the overall sentiment was, "Why is Workfront sending me all of these emails, Richard what the heck is going on???"