Expand my Community achievements bar.

User Group Follow-up (July 28, 2020) - API & Integrations

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Workfront User Group on the topic of API & Integrations on July 28, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Erich Giltinan‚ from Navy Federal Credit Union for sharing their story of leveraging the API for integrated business reporting.

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation. Unfortunately technology was not on our side today and there was trouble with the recording. While it's disappointing, maybe it means we can rope Erich into coming back and sharing more another time! ;)

Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed? Or have a resource you want to share as a follow-up? Leave a comment below. (Pro Tip: “Like” this thread to be notified as people reply.)

You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events). You can also follow the “Events” topic if you want to receive notifications any time a new event is posted.

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below, direct message me here on Workfront One, or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Looking through the slides, I'm real bummed I had to miss this.