Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (Aug 11, 2020) - Workfront Proof

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Workfront Proof on August 11, 2020.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Cindy Reichert‚ from Brown-Forman for sharing her incredible experience with how they are using Proof. (Also, who's thirsty now?? Just me?).

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here.

Do you have any outstanding questions? Anything you didn’t get a chance to ask or that wasn’t discussed? Or have a resource you want to share as a follow-up? Leave a comment below. (Pro Tip: “Like” this thread to be notified as people reply.)

You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events). You can also follow the “Events” topic if you want to receive notifications any time a new event is posted.

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can leave a comment below, direct message me here on Workfront One, or send an email to usergroups@workfront.com.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi all - as promised, here is a link to the recording of today’s session:

PLAYBACK: Workfront User Group - Workfront Proof - August 11, 2020 (38 minutes)

Level 8

@Monique Evans‚ Can you share those Proof reports? Thanks!

Level 10

Hi - here is the report I was talking about in the chat yesterday.

0690z0000097vxAAAQ.png

Document Report

Columns:

• Document >> Name
  • Current Version >> Version
  • Current Version >> Active Proof Stages
  • Current Version >> Entry Date
  • Owner >> Name

Groupings:

group.0.displayname=Producer

group.0.valuefield=project:owner:name

group.0.valueformat=HTML

group.1.displayname=Project

group.1.valuefield=project:name

group.1.valueformat=HTML

textmode=true

Filters:

• Current Version >> Proof ID is not blank
  • Project >> Status not equal Completed or Cancelled

Report Prompt

• Project >> Portfolio ID

Note: So you can't put this in a dashboard and inside a portfolio :( When you do that, it only picks up documents that are uploaded on the portfolio, not on the projects in that portfolio.

Hope this helps.