Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

updating old bookmarks to articles in "support" and "community"

Level 10

I have a LOT of articles, questions, answers, etc., bookmarked from the past 3 years for reference. Now that everything has moved over to Workfront One, my bookmarks just direct me to one.workfrontone.com/. Is there an easy way I can update all my old bookmarks without spending a day searching for the old articles to bookmark them again?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Employee

Hi Randy,

Thanks for jumping in to Workfront One.

Even those the support articles are now at one.workfront.com links, your old bookmarks should auto redirect to the right articles. If you have specific examples of the ones that aren't, please send them my way.

As for updating bookmarks to the specific questions from the community posts, we unfortunately couldn't bring over your "likes" and things like that from within the platform. If you have actually saved a url of a community post to a bookmark in your browser, we're exploring how we can make those redirects work, but we definitely did bring over the old threads, so you should be able to find them here.

As part of this new platform, if you find a thread you want to keep track of, you can "bookmark" the post and then we'll save those for you in a dedicated tab on the My Experience page. In your settings you can even choose to get emailed if someone replies to a post you have bookmarked to stay more in the loop on those specific threads.

Thank you again for being part of Workfront One! If you want to discuss this directly with me, I'm happy to take time to chat with you!

Kyna

Community Manager

Employee

Hi Randy,

Thank you for pointing out the ones that you see so we can get you the help you need.

For your first article, I'm working with the documentation team to see what happened to that first article because I can't find it either. It's possible that information got merged with another article or something, so I'll check it out.

As for the second one - that article is here: https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Understanding-Fields-in-Lists-and-Reports-1476171999. Sadly, the redirect on this particular article most likely was broken last year when we transitioned from support.workfront.com to experience, so I don't think we can go back and fix that one today.

Thank you so much!

Kyna

Level 10

I'm seeing some when doing a Google search too. Clicking on this link in a Google search:

https://experience.workfront.com/s/topic/0TO0z0000000bx7GAA/create-and-managing-custom-forms

yields this response: The Topic:0TO0z0000000bx7GAA is not present in Network:0DB0z000000XZP2

screenshot attached

Employee

Thank you for the detail! We'll work on that redirect.

Level 5

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ ‚is there a way to bookmark articles in Workfront One not topics in community?

Employee

Hi Michelle,

That is a super cool idea. To be able to bookmark a documentation article and have it show up on your My Experience page. Unfortunately, that's not possible today, but such a cool idea.

I'll add this as a feature request in our Workfront project where we're keep track of all Workfront One ideas so we can scope it out and see what might be possible with something like this.

Kyna