Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Un-Tagging users in updates

Level 3
Dear all, My name is Lukasz, I work as Project Manager for global Toy and Board Games company. I reach out to you as I am unable to find answer to question a lot of my colleagues asked when faced with Workfront updates. Its easy tag a user to an update but does someone know how to remove one from the never ending trails ??? :) I will appreciate your help WF Community! Best regards, Lukasz Matyszewski
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 10
there's no current way to do this. If you're an authorized service contact for your Workfront instance, you should log in and upvote this idea in the Idea Exchange. https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XhWoAAK/detail -skye

Level 7
Hey @Lukasz Matyszewski and @Skye Hansen As an add on to this, I have also found this idea - https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSAkAAO/detail which was planned for last year so I'd be interested in this too. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 10
Hi Lucasz, I'd be a bit surprised if that ability is delivered, since -- in my experience -- audiences on threads are used to the idea that people being tagged over time will be included so they need not worry about double-checking each time they reply who might have been removed . Practically, the next time you find yourself on such a never ending trail and need to reply to only a subset of the people who have been tagged, I'd suggest you start a new thread with only those folks who you feel need to be on it tagged. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 4
Upvoted. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 10
I upvoted both, but this one Vicky posted has a lot move votes and still has the "Planned" designation. So perhaps we should load up on this one.

Employee
Hello all, I thought these two Ideas looked similar so I asked the product team to look at combining the two. Kyna

Level 4
Had upvoted this one already! Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 3
Thanks Doug, Very good point but in my experience some users will only part contribute to a thread and it would be beneficial to stop spamming them. Maybe we could have something like: "People on this thread :" next to the "Reply" button. I don't know but regards to all for replying to me! Lukasz Matyszewski WINNING MOVES POLSKA Sp. z o.o.

Level 6
It would also be nice (as an Admin) to be able to edit an Update. Elissa Lazor Digital Transformation Consultant and Solutions Architect Austin, TX 281.772.3973