Expand my Community achievements bar.

Timesheet Reporting

Level 3
Hi all, We are trying to create a report for a manager that contains a link to each of his team's timesheet for the week. There doesn't seem to be an out-of-the-box solution for a field like that in a Timesheet report. Anyone had any luck with this? Thanks! CC: @Nick Matarazzo Alison Angilletta RWJBarnabas Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Hi @Alison Angilletta I have just run a timesheet report and included the field date range and this seems to appear in the report as a hyperlink and if you click on it takes you straight to that timesheet. Does this work for you? Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 3
That is exactly what we are looking for, but I didn't have that field when I tried to add it to an existing timesheet report. However, I just created a new timesheet and it was one of the fields included. It must be a field WF builds the text mode for you, but doesn't have a discrete field for. Either way, problem solved! Thanks! Alison Angilletta RWJBarnabas Health

Level 7
Ahh at least its solved now! Glad to have helped :) Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited