Expand my Community achievements bar.

Timesheet - pinned task

Level 2
Does anyone know how to report on timesheets that have pinned tasks? We have lots of extra projects and tasks pinned to timesheets. Looking for a way to help resources clean up their timesheet. I have checked the API for a 'pinned' field with no luck. Suggestions? Kevin Iuliano Kenco Management Services, LLC
2 Replies

Employee Advisor
@Kevin Iuliano If a task is pinned to a user's timesheet, it was done so manually. The only way to un-pin an object from a timesheet is to click on the pin icon. If the task does not meet the criteria of the timesheet (found under Setup > Timesheets & Hours > Preferences), then that task will fall off the user's timesheet. If it does meet the criteria, even if unpinned, it will stay on the user's timesheet. It is not currently possible to report on pinned tasks on a user's timesheet, so if you are looking to do a clean-up, I would recommend asking users to un-pin the tasks that are currently there so they only see what is necessary. If you have any questions, let me know! Nichole Vargas Workfront

Level 2
Nichole, Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear there is not a way to reflect that information in a report. Kevin Iuliano Kenco Management Services, LLC