Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

This user has already been provisioned for proofing on another Workfront account

Level 4

I am trying to change the access level for one of our users and I get the following error: "This user has already been provisioned for proofing on another Workfront account". I believe this is due to a demo instance of Workfront that we still have running. What is the proper way to resolve this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jason,

The best option would be to contact our Support teams so they can find out where that user actually is.

Next, you can set the user's access level to Requestor/Review/External, which will revoke their Proofing access.

Then you can set their access level back to the Work/Plan level you want, and it will regenerate the user's Proofing access.

Best of success to you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jason,

The best option would be to contact our Support teams so they can find out where that user actually is.

Next, you can set the user's access level to Requestor/Review/External, which will revoke their Proofing access.

Then you can set their access level back to the Work/Plan level you want, and it will regenerate the user's Proofing access.

Best of success to you!

Level 4

Thanks for the advice. We have a demo instance (not our sandbox) that is separate from our main instance. I don't know the exact order, but I ended up deleting the user from both instances. Then I recreated the user in only the main instance.