Expand my Community achievements bar.

The new font update is awful. It is so much harder on the eyes/harder to read as well. \nIs there a way our system admin can switch it back?

Level 1

8 Replies

Level 10

Unfortunately, there is not.… unless you want to mess with your browsers default font settings.

On my Mac, Workfront is now using "Adobe Clean" as it's menu and Nav bar typeface. It may be different for your OS/browser. But it could be using "Adobe Clean", "Proxima Nova", Tahoma, Verdana, or Arial depending on OS/browser combination. Or if your default is Helvetica, usually on a Mac.

I can however change that within the browser font settings but there is no way to do it for every user across the board. Here is an example of American Typewriter font.0694X00000J2KERQA3.png

Level 10

[We are Adobe. Resistance is futile. Workfront will be assimilated. We will add your technoogical distinctiveness to our own.]

Kinda how I feel, which is why I don't attend the conferences anymore because they feel Adobe-centric, not WF-centric.

I'm also so SICK of the constant emails from Adobe on non-WF issues and items. Spam I can't block because it might block something I need.

Level 6

I have also had users complain to me about disliking the new font.

Level 4

WOW! Sounds like I'm the only one who does like the new font. No complaints from my team either. Most of us are on a PC. Only the designers are on a Mac if that makes a difference.

Level 10

Not sure about the PC, but on the Mac the font got smaller and narrower (Adobe Clear). I already have vision-impaired users who complained about Workfront not supporting browser-level zoom/enlargement very well.

Personally, I don't mind except it does strain my perscription readers a bit. Font needs to be like 0.5 to 1 point larger. I like the slightly narrower nature of the font as it should cram more info in a limited space.

Generally, things like this will be complained about and then people will "deal with it," but it becomes one more QoL things that build-up in a user's head that "WF sucks" and makes adoption that ittle bit more difficult. Death by a thousand cuts, basically.

Level 6

The font is also smaller and narrower on PC, and that is the frustration of my users too.

Level 2

I have also had users complain on both Mac and PC. It is hard to read and smaller. Not sure why they changed it!

Level 10

The notes said it was to bring Workfront closer to Adobe's visual standard. So I assume their other apps use similar fonts, sizes, style, etc.