Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Tagging in Proof Comments

Level 5

I currently have all of our users set as Supervisors within the proofing tool. However, no one (including myself) has the ability to tag users within the proof comments that are not included in the proof workflow already. There must be a setting that I am missing.. Any help is appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Just incase anyone else has this issue.. I ended up submitting a support ticket, they adjusted something on their backend and it worked! So apparently all of my settings were correct, they just had to do something on their end.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 6

Are your stages set to private?

We are having a similar issue using private stages but it’s only for non-licensed users. They are unable to share the proof with commenting ability to anyone that isn’t already in the proof workflow. It’s on my list of things to investigate.

Level 5

Nope, none of our stages are private :(

Very strange!

Community Advisor

Kasey,

In your proof workflow... at the very bottom of the Role dropdown... do you have the "share proof by tagging" checked for all of your users?

0694X00000CHdHCQA1.jpg

Level 5

Yes! We have that checked off for all users in our workflows and it's still not working :( There must be some sort of master setting that is overriding this..

Community Advisor

I would probably submit a ticket ot support then.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Just incase anyone else has this issue.. I ended up submitting a support ticket, they adjusted something on their backend and it worked! So apparently all of my settings were correct, they just had to do something on their end.

Employee

Hi Kasey,

Thanks for letting the community know. And thank you to @Heather Kulbacki‚ and @Tracy Parmeter‚ for jumping in too!

Kyna