Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Survey your users regularly to help with adoption ..

Employee

Survey your users regularly to help with adoption

Any technology solution needs constant investment, surveying your users regularly can help ensure that the tool continually evolves to your organisation’s and users needs. You can ask as many questions as you want of course, but I highly recommend at least asking these 5 to get you started:

• How do you prefer to get notifications about work?
  • Do you know why you've been asked to use Workfront?
  • What do you need more training on?
  • How has Workfront improved the way you do your work?
  • Has using Workfront provided greater visibility into your teams work?

What other questions would you ask your users in a survey about Workfront?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Harriet,

I couldn't agree with you more. User adoption is such a critical part of any technology solution and is quite often overlooked or underestimated. To truly realise the value of any technology, your users have to want to use it and see the benefit. Talking to your users regularly about their wants, needs and most importantly their pain points is the best way to drive continual improvement of the system and increased adoption.

A question I always like to ask is: 'If you could change one thing about Workfront, what would it be?'. Normally you'll get an 'I wish I could do this' or a 'I wish I could see that' type response and more often than not this surfaces either a training need that the user didn't know they had (and might get missed by asking them what training they want) , or highlights a simple configuration update / custom data requirement.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 8

Love all these great questions! I've added them to my upcoming surveys!

One thing I always ask is 'Currently, how satisfied are you with Workfront?' It gives me a great metric to track user satisfaction throughout the year and has been a useful gauge of my team's attitude towards the tool.