Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Status Report without access to see Projects

Level 2
Hi, We've been asked to create a status report of projects for requester/reviewers access level (reporting on status, condition, and percentage,) but WITHOUT them being able to click into the projects themselves. Has anyone developed something similar for this access level? Thank you in advance, Debbie Wurms Subway
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7
In the Project Report, on the Project Name column, switch to Text Mode, remove the text code that is there and replace it with the following text code: valueexpression={name} textmode=true valueformat=HTML displayname=Name This will display the name of the project but without the ability to "click" into it. I had found this through Narayan's "https://wf-pro.com/textmode/" WFPro Text Mode page, which provides some great tips & tricks for text mode solutions. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Thank you Terry! the change in code worked for not linking to the project. The only issue we are having now is that the requester/reviewer access is only seeing projects that they are part of, instead of all projects. We do not want to add this access level to be a part of all projects, just want them to see the project name of all projects and status. Any ideas on how to give that type of view to this access level? Debbie Wurms Subway

Employee Advisor
Debbie, If you were to go into Report Actions > Edit > Report Settings (top right corner) and in the field for "Run this report with the access rights of" enter in your name (I assume you are a System Administrator), that will give all users who are shared on this report access to view the exact results that you see. If they are not shared on the project directly, the project name column will not be clickable. Nichole Vargas Workfront

Level 2
Thank you Nichole! Debbie Wurms Subway