Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SIGN THIS GUEST BOOK

Level 10
On this, the final day of Classic Community before we meet again as One, I'd like to pause and say what an honor it is to work with all of you fine folks, both Q's and A's alike. A bit like moving out to a new home, I'll miss the familiarity of this comfortable interface, and of seeing all your profile photos, which I encourage you to keep the same as we make the transition: seeing familiar faces helps keep us connected (and besides, we were all younger when those were taken anyways; may as well play the card). To that end, I invite you to SIGN THIS GUEST BOOK both as we say goodbye to Classic Community, and/or say hello again in One, and as I've done below, open your profile, right click your photo, then copy/paste it below your signature, for posterity and familiarity. See you on the other side. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Annnnd breathe! We’re back! Welcome to One.

...but alas, with no embedded pictures in our posts. That’s unfortunate. I’ll try to inject mine below here to restart the conversation, and invite you to (re)sign this guest book by way of roll call as you find your way back.

Wishing safety and health to us all.

Regards,

Doug

@Doug Den Hoed‚

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Level 4

0690z000008KAK7AAO.jpg

Denise Moore | Ameritas® | Senior Analyst, Project Management

5900 'O' Street, Lincoln, NE 68510 | p: 402-325-4285 | f: 402-325-4069 | denise.moore@ameritas.com

Employee

0690z000008KAKMAA4.jpg

Thanks for doing this Doug! I'm excited about our new home at Workfront One. I know there will be some things to get used to but, I'm so happy that our Workfront family is coming along with us for the ride. I added my profile picture here, but I'm probably going to add a new one to my profile on Workfront One (like buying a new piece of wall art for my new living room - to keep the new home analogy going).

I agree and hope that everyone puts a profile picture on to their new profile as Doug suggests when we get the new site up and running to help make it feel more like home!

We will be in touch as much as we can to help make the transition as smooth as possible. I'll be available for direct outreach as well during and after our transition if anyone has any questions: kynabaker@workfront.com.

Thank you!

Community Advisor
no profile pic. Catch you on the flip side. :) -skye

Level 5
No profile pic - but, see you on the other side! :) Was a real pleasure and I hope I won't lose all my links XD Miranda Rais

Level 3

Looking forward to seeing the capabilities of One.0690z000008KAKWAA4.jpg

Level 10

Thanks Doug for all your help, and the others here too who have guided me through learning this sometimes very complex software. I've not come across another platform that has such a rich userbase that is so engaged in what they do. I have a suspicion that by the time One is launched I will be laid off. Hopefully it will be temporary but really, you never know what's going to happen in a world where our worst nightmares come true and the zombie apocalypse doesn't sound so far fetched. Good luck to all!

Jill

Level 10

My pleasure Jill,

Layoff or not - and while waiting for the One to come, btw - you and anyone else are always welcome to email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com with questions, updates, or even zombie sightings.

Because...

This community transcends its platform.

Huh. Words to live by. May it be so for us all, in each of our communities.

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

See you soon and thanks to the community for sharing the knowledge!

0690z000008KAKlAAO.jpg

Level 4

Thanks for everything, Doug! Your help has been greatly appreciated

0690z000008KAKqAAO.jpg

Level 3

I hope you do not face a layoff Jill, but if you do - hang in there, and fingers crossed this is only temporary. Best of luck to you! Deborah Scalf BCBST

Correct answer by
Level 10

Annnnd breathe! We’re back! Welcome to One.

...but alas, with no embedded pictures in our posts. That’s unfortunate. I’ll try to inject mine below here to restart the conversation, and invite you to (re)sign this guest book by way of roll call as you find your way back.

Wishing safety and health to us all.

Regards,

Doug

@Doug Den Hoed‚

Level 4

Looking forward to the new Workfront One.! See you all there.

0690z000008KANQAA4.jpg