Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Showing All Tasks or All Projects by default

Level 2
Hi I am not sure whether a question like this has already been posted elsewhere, but the nature of the topic makes it hard to search for it. So please forgive me if I ask an old question: Is it possible to set the default of tasks of projects displayed in Workfront to infinity or at least to some high number in order to avoid having to select "Showing 'All'" every time again? Problems are that 1) it is always another action that slows down the procedure (while I can imagine that limiting the number of projects/tasks is meant to speed up performance - an effect that is all but eaten up by the necessary manual action) 2) it is easily overlooked that you don't have all projects/task on your list, so if you don't find what you are searching for, you are misled to believe that it isn't there. Thanks for any hints! rph Roland Hofmann Atlas Copco Synatec (DGB)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4
Please up-vote that idea "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007319288-Show-All-TASK-Rows-as-a-default">here . I agree with you, but so far the idea only has 8 votes. ~Jeff Jeff Rieth Fujifilm Medical Systems

Level 2
I'd love to, but I don't have a clue how to upvote... May be I don't have sufficient privileges? Roland Hofmann Atlas Copco Synatec (DGB)