Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Set Completion Mode to Automatic Globally

Level 5

Hello,

When previously working in WF Classic, I was able to set the Completion Mode for projects to Automatic, however, I am not seeing the option to set this in the New Workfront Experience. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I took a quick look back at Classic - I didn't dig too deep, but I can't find where that was a global setting. We have it set on our project templates.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Kasey,

if you Edit your project (the 3 dots to the right of the project name). Then within the Edit screen, jump down to Project Settings, the Completion Mode is there. I think the Project Settings are a bit lower in that screen than they were in Classic

Level 5

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your response! :) I see it at an individual project level, but I am hoping to do it at a global level so all projects are set to Auto completion be default.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I took a quick look back at Classic - I didn't dig too deep, but I can't find where that was a global setting. We have it set on our project templates.

Level 5

AH that's what it was! It was at the template level, not the global setup! Thank you so much :)