Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Send Polls in Workfront?

Level 4

I think i know the answer to this but just in case someone knows differently - does Workfront have the functionality to do any kind of polling or have a 'voting' aspect in PROOF?

We do creative work and our creative directors sometimes would like to route things not necessarily for 'approval' but moreso to find a favorite option of the group.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Olivia,

There's no polling capability within proof. One option you could explore if this was important to you (not a particularly sleek process), would be to create an issue for each participant against the task where your proofs are stored and assign it to them. Each issue could have a custom form attached to it with the poll question(s) that each participant would need to answer. You could then report on this and visualise the results of the poll in a graph. 

Not a particularly sleek process, but an option nontheless! 

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Olivia,

There's no polling capability within proof. One option you could explore if this was important to you (not a particularly sleek process), would be to create an issue for each participant against the task where your proofs are stored and assign it to them. Each issue could have a custom form attached to it with the poll question(s) that each participant would need to answer. You could then report on this and visualise the results of the poll in a graph. 

Not a particularly sleek process, but an option nontheless! 

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Level 4

Thanks for that idea Richard_Le_! Hoping one day they do create a poll option That would definitely be a way we might go if the project warrants it.