Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Requests not converted to Projects report for Managers

Level 4
I'm trying to create what I thought would be a very simple report but it's got me stumped. I need a report for Managers to be able to view Requests made by their Direct Reports that have not been converted to Projects. Here's what I've done: Primary Contact >> Manager ID Equal $$USER.ID AND Request >> Status Equates With Not Equal Closed AND Request >> Resolving Object ID I s Blank I end up with nothing. What am I missing? Amy Billmayer Allianz Life
7 Replies

Community Advisor
Are you getting nothing when you view the report as yourself, or are you logged in as one of the managers and still getting nothing? Or do you have direct reports yourself that should have requests on this report?

Level 4
I'm logging in as a Manager whose Direct Reports have a number of Requests that are New, Awaiting Feedback, On Hold, etc. Amy Billmayer Allianz Life

Community Advisor
I've struggled in the past with that "status equates with" filter and often resort to filtering on just "status" and listing all the actual statuses.

Level 4
Thanks Heather. I tried this as well, no go :( Primary Contact >> Manager ID Equal $$USER.ID AND Request >> Status Equal Awaiting Feedback, New, On Hold AND Request >> Resolving Object ID I s Blank Amy Billmayer Allianz Life

Community Advisor
Some other maybe's... I assume the managers already have View access to all the requests that their direct reports submit - if not, in the Reporting Options > Run this report with the Access Rights of: enter any Admin's name Since Primary Contact is a field that it is possible to change, maybe try Entered by >> Manager ID = $$USER.ID Also, I went back and tried the Status Equates With filter and this pulled in requests (issues for us) that have an approval on them, where just Status did not. So if you have approvals on requests, your first option of Equates With is your better option.

Level 4
Heather, you're a life saver! I didn't have the request queues shared properly. Thank you SO much for taking the time to look into this. Amy Billmayer Allianz Life