Expand my Community achievements bar.

Requester needs to update custom form

Level 10

Hi - once again, access and rights have me flummoxed. I have a requester who is able to click through to the project created from the request (original request gets deleted). On occasion she needs to update the custom form but doesn't have access. What do I need to change so she can edit the form and not just view it? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 3

She must only have view rights under the Form - Share.

Level 10
Thanks Kendra. I have shared the request form and the project form and given the highest access level. I also checked the project and made sure the person who submits a request gets the highest access level and no luck. I think I have to submit a ticket. Access rights are such a headache for me.

Level 10

So the custom form that needs to be edited is on the project? I think they have to have contribute rights on the project itself (which does require at least a Work license just in case you are using the Reviewer licenses for requester).

Level 10
Ahhh that would be the problem, they are just a requester. That’s a bummer ‚Äì seems like the person who submits the request and fills out the form should continue to be able to update it as the project moves forward.