Expand my Community achievements bar.

Request Backlog - Order not sticking

Level 4
Running a team as Agile-Scrum. When I put the Request Backlog in order it all looks good, however when I mark the request ready suddenly the order number is changed to 0. The second similar event is that I get the list in order and then update the planned start date and planned completion date and again the order number goes to 0. Can anyone explain is this expected activity? Is there a way to get the Order number on the request backlog to stick? Frank Fornataro DHHS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 4

I would also like an answer to this issue - and it's a big issue for our teams using backlogs. The ordering of the backlog changes every time an update is made to a request. Please help!

Level 3

Hello Frank and Amy, There was actually a fix for this released in last nights patch. If you are still seeing this behavior please open a case with Workfront Support and we can take a look at this with you.

Level 4

Thank you @Adam Millet - inactive‚ - that support request has been submitted!

Level 4

‚Amy I will let you work through your request and keep my ears out. I tested and I am seeing no change in our environment. I went in and entered an update on a request that had order # 42 and after entering the update the order # changed to 0.

Level 4

I will be sure to keep you in the loop @Frank Fornataro‚

This has been messing with my Project Leaders for a while now, I'm happy to hear it's being addressed!

Level 4

Hi @Frank Fornataro‚ - just keeping you in the loop as I said I would. This ticket is still open, the support agent is able to replicate this behavior in his personal environment, so he's bringing in a Tier 2 expert to help further investigate the issue.

I'll let you know when I hear more.

Thanks!

amy

Level 4

‚Thanks Amy I hope we get a resolution soon, My next Planning Increment is coming up and it would be great if I can do all my work in Workfront and not have to export to Excel to get the work done

Level 4

Hi Frank, I just received word that this fix has been deployed to prod. I tested it and it seems to be working! YAY! Can you check in your instance and let me know if you're good?

Thanks!

Level 4

‚The order number is sticking now just got figure out how I get a duplication of an order numberI moved something up to the #6 spot and now I have 3 #6 items

Level 4

Ew. I've seen that before. A refresh usually does the trick for me.