Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reports - Text mode (advanced) tutorial?

Level 4

Hi all,

I've been searching around looking for a Document or tutorial on using Text mode to create reports.

I've found this doc "understanding text mode": https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/216599038-Understanding-Text-Mode

But I'm hoping for a more advanced document that can walk me through examples on things like: Using the Calculated Data Expressions, Using the API explorer (and finding it), Summing data in new columns

any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi DJ,

I signed up for a training online through the workfront ascent/bridge website. There is 3 advanced reporting sessions that are very useful.

Bridge

Level 2
I agree the Advanced Reporting class is very helpful and Chris Knittle does an awesome job! When you register, the meeting invite includes a PDF with way more material than the class and I use it as my Text Mode Reference guide all the time. It's usually open on my desktop any time I'm working in Workfront. Suzy Park Partners Healthcare System, Inc.

Level 10
I am looking for this same type of education. Thanks for posting. Benetta Perry APS

Level 3
Unfortunately, they never updated this booklet from 2015. All the links for more info are long dead. Randy Roberts ZPA - Zimmerman Advertising LLC