Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Reports on a dashboard don't show the filter/view/grouping?

Level 10

Is there any way to show those options within the dashboard without having to click out to the report? (this is a follow up to Projects I'm On post earlier!). I put a dashboard so my peeps can find that easier pre-filtered to "active" projects but then they can't change the groupings on the fly.

Training them to use the filter view to get the same thing feels overwhelming right now and selfishly, I'd like to avoid that.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Jill, hopefully I am understanding your question correctly...on the report on the dashboard, in the top right-hand corner of the report, you should see a small box containing two chevrons, if you click on that, it will show the Filter, View and Grouping drop down fields for the report. You can click on the chevrons again to close the fields.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Jill, hopefully I am understanding your question correctly...on the report on the dashboard, in the top right-hand corner of the report, you should see a small box containing two chevrons, if you click on that, it will show the Filter, View and Grouping drop down fields for the report. You can click on the chevrons again to close the fields.

Level 10

OMG thank you. I thought that chevron was to minimize the report so that I could see the next report in the dashboard. This was gets the "duh" award...