Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Reporting on Document folders

Level 3
Hi all- Does anyone currently report on Document Folders in any way? I'm trying to create a report that mimics the folder structure within the project but I don't see the Folder as a reportable object. Thanks!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
This is a great question, Alison! I was looking at the API explorer and I see that the Document Folder is an object. However, you cannot reference it from the document itself (which seems werid to me). I do know from a roadmap meeting they are trying to fix the way document folders are in the system so you should put in a feature request (I can put one in too ;) ) so the team is aware of this when they start on that proejct.

Level 1

Have you seen any update on this? I have been trying to show the folder that a document is in, from the document report, and can't seem to make it happen.