Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Reporting on Current and Complete

Level 3
I was trying to figure out how to create a report that shows the dates a project was made current and the dates the project was marked Complete and show a count on the number of days as compared to the template days. count on the number of days. The data is probably there, just not sure how to pull it. Any help would be appreciated. In other words ... Project Marked Current Marked Complete Duration Template days Days over/under template project A 2/3/20 2/12/20 7 days 5 days 2 days Mark Hahn
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Mark, I might be overthinking this one, but I suspect there could be some hoops to jump through (e.g. Templates are measured in days since the start, where Projects are governed by Schedules) to get what you're after in a meaningful manner. Instead, I suggest you consider a Baseline report (e.g. take a Baseline of the Project based upon the Template when the Project was first created, and then measure against that Baseline when the Project is complete) to make it more of a fair fight. Alternatively -- on the crude but effective side -- simply add a Project Level custom parameter called "Expected Duration", group your Projects by Template, bulk update the appropriate expected duration against each Project (e.g. update Template A Projects' Expected Duration to 5 days), and then run your math above against that Expected Duration. This approach would also allow you to "tweak" certain Projects that warrant such an adjustment, thereby allowing more meaningful over/under stats. Regards, Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 3
Thanks Doug! About half of that went over my head but I'll try to figure it out! Mark Hahn