Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report showing users' available hours

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

Does anyone know if it's possible to surface a user's available hours in a report? I know it's possible in the Resource Planner, but I have a request that the Resource Planner can't accomplish at present, and wondering if I can access available hours via a report?

I see the totalMinutes field in the User Availability object in the API Explorer. Wondering if this is the correct field, and if it's accessible in the standard interface?

Thanks.

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nick,

You're on the right track, but alas, it's not reportable, so instead, I invite you to consider our Capacity Charts solution, which includes "all the math, in graphical form" for Capacity, Planned, and Actual hours (twenty ways to Sunday) rolled up correctly at a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly level (even for Tasks that span across Months).

Alternatively, if your timeframe more near term, you might also want to check out the built in Workload Balancer, which might be sufficient for your requirements.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Thanks, Doug. Again, great to know what external options exist.