Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report: Show two specific tasks on task report?

Level 4

I have a report request to display only two of the tasks from a project.

The team to make the report against is assigned 12+ tasks. However, there are two important ones that their manager wants to check on daily during a two-week period, so it needs to show even on projects and tasks that are completed. (To be reviewed during the daily stand-ups and sprint reviews.)

1) Confirm email has launched.

2) Run deliverability report.

The problem is I can only run against one of the tasks. I've tried to figure out the text version, but I'm not doing something correctly. It will only show one of the tasks.

Does anyone know a way to do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

In your report filters for the task you are able to pull, are you use using the "Task Name" "Contains" filter?

If so, after all your filters for that task, you can change the "and" between filters to "or" and enter all your filters again, but for task name "contains" enter your other task name.

@Exp - Matt Thomas‚ if I'm understanding Michelle's question correctly, here's another use case where being able to use the pipe symbol as the "or" within a filter would be super helpful.

Level 10

It's the straight up and down line. On my keyboard it is above the \ and it looks like this | but I see as I type that it looks identical to a capital I so it's hard to show it!!

Level 1

Thanks for tagging me in this @Heather Kulbacki‚. This is a great example of where the new operator, that we talked about yesterday, that we are evaluating to add would come in handy. Thanks!