Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Report or Filter by "Projects I have Manage Access To"

Level 10

I know I posted a similar question weeks ago, but I can't find that thread to continue the discussion, and I apologize for that in advance. I also was really lost on that one and thought a fresh start might be useful anyway. And of course I now have a stronger mandate from management to figure this out; that never fails to motivate and provide resources. 😉

So…WF has "Projects I Own" and "Projects I'm On" as two built-in reports. What I need is either a project list report or a project list filter that does something in-between: "Projects I Have Manage Access To"

The issue is that all planners are "on" every other planner's projects because they have view-only access (by design, via inherited permissions from the Portfolio level). So "on a project" is too broad. But they don't actually share management access very often, and when they do, they'd like to be able to find these exceptions on a dashboard.

This would also be useful, say, if one planner knows they are going to be out -of-office to just boost another planner's access to Manage and then that planner will see the shared project quick-n-easy on a dashboard.

Any thoughts?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies