Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report or Filter by "Projects I have Manage Access To"

Level 10

I know I posted a similar question weeks ago, but I can't find that thread to continue the discussion, and I apologize for that in advance. I also was really lost on that one and thought a fresh start might be useful anyway. And of course I now have a stronger mandate from management to figure this out; that never fails to motivate and provide resources. 😉

So…WF has "Projects I Own" and "Projects I'm On" as two built-in reports. What I need is either a project list report or a project list filter that does something in-between: "Projects I Have Manage Access To"

The issue is that all planners are "on" every other planner's projects because they have view-only access (by design, via inherited permissions from the Portfolio level). So "on a project" is too broad. But they don't actually share management access very often, and when they do, they'd like to be able to find these exceptions on a dashboard.

This would also be useful, say, if one planner knows they are going to be out -of-office to just boost another planner's access to Manage and then that planner will see the shared project quick-n-easy on a dashboard.

Any thoughts?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies