Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Report on number of proof versions

Level 2

Hi There,

Looking for ideas on how to run a proof version report. We are getting up to 13 versions on some proofs and want to show that in a report.

Thanks,

Wendy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Wendy,

In our system, we use a Document Version report with a filter of isCurrentVersion=true applied. The Version Number is a column in the report, so we are seeing in the report a value that is essentially a Max value of versions. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Wendy,

In our system, we use a Document Version report with a filter of isCurrentVersion=true applied. The Version Number is a column in the report, so we are seeing in the report a value that is essentially a Max value of versions. 

Level 3

One other note I should mention, since all docs are not proofs, we also have a filter in that report to only include documents that are linked to a proof, i.e. proofOwnerID_Mod=notblank

Level 2

Hi Corey,

Thanks for this. It works but it's only showing 11 projects and I know there's a lot more. These are the filters I have on. Any idea on why it's not pulling more?

Thanks!

Wendy

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 5.16.02 PM.png

Community Advisor

Try removing your top filter entirely? Will still pull only approved decision since that's what you're looking to see based on your 2nd filter...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

Also, I posted about a report you may find useful! I wanted to see at a glance how many rounds our proofs were going - check out my post that goes into detail here.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )