Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Report for proof Reviewers only

Level 4

I have users who are primarily set up as Reviewers on proofs.They only get email notifications, but they prefer to have a report they can reference so nothing falls through.

I was able to build a report filtering Proof Approval properties and this shows those with a Reviewer & Approver role what is outstanding, but I can't figure out how to build something for Reviewers only.

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is probably this single most commonly requested optimization to proof out there and I can't believe Workfront hasn't yet addressed this. So here's the latest Idea I could find: Need list of Proofs user needs to Review, not Appr... - Adobe Experience League Community - 523196. Smash that like button to upvote! Tell all your friends.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

It is my understanding that this isn't possible. If anyone has a way that would be great!  I think there are some ideas out there around this issue to upvote.

Level 7

The one way I advise folks to get around it: Make sure there's a task that reflects some sort of review and assign the proof participants to that task. This isn't perfect because the task is an entirely separate object from a proof. In these cases, it behooves the proof owner to generate the proof within that task.

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is probably this single most commonly requested optimization to proof out there and I can't believe Workfront hasn't yet addressed this. So here's the latest Idea I could find: Need list of Proofs user needs to Review, not Appr... - Adobe Experience League Community - 523196. Smash that like button to upvote! Tell all your friends.