Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report filters - Resource Manager

Level 1
Since you all were so helpful with my last issue, I am hoping for some insight on another thing that has me stumped. I am creating a report, so that each resource manager can view their active projects. I need to filter by the "Resource Manager" field that is in the Project Overview template. I have not found a way to do this yet. Any suggestions why this field is not filterable. Thank you so much for your help! Tami Robbins Blue Shield of California
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Tami - What type of report are you running? I use this code on a Project report and then input $$USER.ID filter on this field to get a report that shows all projects the user is a RM on. displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=resourcemanager.plural textmode=true tile.name=component.resourcemanagerlist valuefield=resourceManagersListString valueformat=HTML viewalias=resourcemanager.plural Hope this helps, Teale Teale McCleaf

Level 1
Apologizes if this replies comes more than once. I am doing a report to view what task the project is currently by way of percentage completion, not calender. I tired to copy and past your text filer in, and got an error in reading the filter. When I try to add as a filter in Standard mode, the Recource Manager does not come up as an option. See screen shot, shows the whoel filter as well. Is it posssible the Resource Manager field is not set to be filterable? Is there a way to check that? Thanks again for your help and time! Tami Robbins _BLUE SHIELD OF CALIFORNIA - Marketing Jumpstart Template